Help getting started and managing your group plan
Using Wealthsimple Work
- Creating a new group plan
- Updating your banking information
- Closing your plan
- Transferring to another retirement provider
- Allowing withdrawals
- Pausing/reactivating employee contributions
- What happens to contributions when an employee is on leave (i.e. not receiving a paycheque)?
- I want to unarchive an employee.
- I updated an employee salary after the contributions were already finalized. Will the file be automatically updated?
Your Plan & Documents
- GRSP Employee Fee Update
- Refer another employer
- Best practices for GRSP offerings
- Payment Instructions
- How-to videos
- Communication templates
- Signing up for the new Crypto Investing portfolio
- How do I add employees to a plan?
- How do I add employees to the dashboard?
- Transferring an existing Group RRSP plan
- Creating a new Group RRSP plan
- How do I create a group plan?
About Wealthsimple Work
- Where can I get more information on the crypto fund?
- If I don’t opt in for the Crypto Investing portfolio for our GRSP, can my employees access this portfolio themselves through an individual RRSP with Wealthsimple?
- How do I decide if I should offer my employees the Crypto Investing portfolio?
- If employees choose the crypto option, what portion of their retirement fund will be invested in the crypto ETF?
- Is your crypto option a riskier investment strategy than “regular” retirement funds?
- Who would be interested in a Crypto ETF?