Employers may find that many younger employees are eager to get into crypto investing, as well as informed investors who already have some knowledge and experience in crypto markets. Offering this unique benefit is a great way to both attract and retain this top talent, as well as allowing them to invest thoughtfully in their future.
About Wealthsimple Work
- Where can I get more information on the crypto fund?
- If I don’t opt in for the Crypto Investing portfolio for our GRSP, can my employees access this portfolio themselves through an individual RRSP with Wealthsimple?
- How do I decide if I should offer my employees the Crypto Investing portfolio?
- If employees choose the crypto option, what portion of their retirement fund will be invested in the crypto ETF?
- Is your crypto option a riskier investment strategy than “regular” retirement funds?
- Who would be interested in a Crypto ETF?
- What makes Wealthsimple different from other group retirement providers?
- What are the benefits to my company for offering a Group RRSP?
- Some of my employees want active instead of passive investing options. Do you offer this flexibility?
- What happens to an employee’s funds after they leave company?