No. At this point, the feature is exclusive to those that are receiving a retirement benefit at an employer that has partnered with Wealthsimple Work.
About Wealthsimple Work
- Where can I get more information on the crypto fund?
- If I don’t opt in for the Crypto Investing portfolio for our GRSP, can my employees access this portfolio themselves through an individual RRSP with Wealthsimple?
- How do I decide if I should offer my employees the Crypto Investing portfolio?
- If employees choose the crypto option, what portion of their retirement fund will be invested in the crypto ETF?
- Is your crypto option a riskier investment strategy than “regular” retirement funds?
- Who would be interested in a Crypto ETF?
- What makes Wealthsimple different from other group retirement providers?
- What are the benefits to my company for offering a Group RRSP?
- Some of my employees want active instead of passive investing options. Do you offer this flexibility?
- What happens to an employee’s funds after they leave company?