Each Group RRSP invitation that we send is unique to that user. If your colleague shared their link with you, it cannot connect your email to the group profile. Reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can help manually link your Group RRSP account to the correct client profile.
- If I’m not a Canadian citizen, can I contribute to the Group RRSP?
- What happens when I retire?
- Can I transfer money from my GRSP into other RRSP accounts?
- Can I make deposits into my GRSP?
- My colleague forwarded the Wealthsimple invitation to me, but it’s not working. What should I do?
- Why don't I see my Group RRSP account on my homepage?
- How are the matching contributions handled on my T4? Are they treated as taxable income?
Please sign in to leave a comment.