No. Your GRSP is just for payroll and employer contributions. You will need to open an individual RRSP account to add funds outside of payroll.
- If I’m not a Canadian citizen, can I contribute to the Group RRSP?
- What happens when I retire?
- Can I transfer money from my GRSP into other RRSP accounts?
- Can I make deposits into my GRSP?
- My colleague forwarded the Wealthsimple invitation to me, but it’s not working. What should I do?
- Why don't I see my Group RRSP account on my homepage?
- How are the matching contributions handled on my T4? Are they treated as taxable income?