You’re eligible to participate in a Group RRSP through your employer if you are a Canadian resident for tax purposes, file income tax in Canada and are 71 years old or younger.
About Wealthsimple Work
- If my employer doesn’t opt in for the Crypto Investing portfolio for our GRSP, can I still access this portfolio through an individual RRSP with Wealthsimple?
- If I choose the crypto option, what portion of my retirement fund will be invested in the crypto ETF?
- Where can I get more information on the crypto fund?
- What kind of returns should I expect on the crypto option?
- Is your crypto option a riskier investment strategy than “regular” retirement funds?
- How does Wealthsimple Work compare with other providers?
- What are the benefits of a GRSP?
- How do I make lump sum contributions?
- What if I already have a Wealthsimple account?
- What measures do you take to protect my data?